- The School of Mankind (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- The Beam (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- Definitions of True Love (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- Work Forces (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- The Eternal Brow (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- Double Nines (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- Judgment of Fictitious Standards (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- The Kings and Queens of Dust (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- Winning Words (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- Until the Return (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- Flowers and Runners (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- Masters (Considering Ecclesiastes)
I thought in my heart, “Come now, I will test you with pleasure to find out what is good.” But that also proved to be meaningless.Ecclesiastes 2:1
Definitions of True Love
The worldly level of love – mankind drives toward its empty elevations; he ensnares himself in temptations. See, love’s sincere substance and its similarly true decisiveness quickly soars beyond the birds, rounding the stars.
True love lives in Godly endearment: Because The Beloved is enjoyed promise-giving will be patiently genuine. The birds of the sky may take their routine, customary paths without fear of careening feelings.
This all said by words and definitions so that Earth’s denizens understand their dire vows to Heaven. He humbled himself for our ransom; in visions I see Him crucified on a defiant cross.
Notwithstanding, many do not get this; they sprint into the darkness. In departing they notice tears falling from a face above, from golden glands in another realm, from eyes that see forever.
I, myself, am much more ecstatic about the thought of another upper world; I, myself, know who this beautiful tear is representing.
We’d die without unconditional love. There is a similar status for all He has created lovely. Some boast supposedly wise words that live, but God’s spirit grows. He died for us despite ourselves.
We’re careless of earthly crookedness. It is we who continue to shirk Him; we who ever search for an alternate, easier road. Then descends the six-winged seraphim representing God in His holiness.
Their many faceted willowy wings sway and they strike devoted terror from their moving limbs; He loves, but uses our unique terror, surrounding His unconquerable spirit in a super-sonic angel-lined silhouette.
Don’t be strayed by the hastiness of your own faulty reasoning. Come and decide, come now near to ensnare earthly love’s indecisiveness, roaming the sky, giving reports about the misled masses of mankind.