- The School of Mankind (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- The Beam (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- Definitions of True Love (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- Work Forces (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- The Eternal Brow (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- Double Nines (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- Judgment of Fictitious Standards (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- The Kings and Queens of Dust (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- Winning Words (Considering Ecclesiastes)
- Until the Return (Considering Ecclesiastes)
Do not be over wicked, and do not be a fool—why die before your time? It is good to grasp the one and not let go of the other. The man who fears God will avoid all extremes.Ecclesiastes 7:17-18
Until the Return
Our Creator – He is saddened by some who live the unending quarrels of lost lollygaggers – He who is symbolized by guarding seraphim and hates the world’s endless quibbles, endures the folly of strutting fools who will always entertain the trivial, girding themselves with earthen garments; they imprison themselves with chains that lead them to empty tombs where they’ll sleep and decay. Outside of holy Heaven where can you find true wit without the pride of man? When you seek Him, He manifests Himself; when He manifests Himself, He shows The Way. Guard its sacred gate that rises, raging like an animated creature that defies death’s domain. Time on Earth – it is full of days that shall be seized in many todays.
But, mankind, in the end it shall all be judged by greater power; may each one of us be confidently sure and unashamed. He’ll anoint us for a higher, royal plane. For now I consider that this present restless storm that delves into delights to be just a mite more than a triviality. The thoughtful ones shout with victorious lungs and sing with wind-dominant, sweet symphonies in sunbathed heart-chambers. The opposite of wisdom is opposite of God; His wisdom will direct. Some of mankind drives away the murderous, broken burdens, but may they not come too late in gaining momentum, for foolish men and women who create great wars rule the Earth until the day that He returns.