The Man Card
Real men are becoming an endangered species. We live in a culture that is replacing men with namby-pamby, wishy-washy, touchy-feely losers. This is not good. It is not right. All the best things about our world can be traced back to an awesome man doing awesome and manly things. A man who was a MAN and not some wussified and worthless replacement.
Fear not, REO is here to fix this problem by developing our very own “Man Card.” Frankly, the “man cards” we have seen online are spineless things – only worthy of ridicule. Our “Man Card” gets right to the heart of the matter. Heed these words of wisdom and you will become a real man. A man deserving of accolades, riches, and women. Ignore these words of wisdom and you will spend the rest of your pitiful days engaged in activities unbecoming to any red-blooded male. Things like emotional availability, respect for women, and anything remotely associated with art appreciation. …Shudder…
We proudly present, The REO approved, Man Card!
- 5 Very Important Things The Chosen Is Not - May 15, 2023
- 5 Movies I Love Because of My Kids - May 8, 2023
- “Joy to the World” Rings True This Easter - April 8, 2023
- Winning Words (Considering Ecclesiastes) - April 24, 2023
- The Kings and Queens of Dust (Considering Ecclesiastes) - March 29, 2023
- Judgment of Fictitious Standards (Considering Ecclesiastes) - January 31, 2023
2 thoughts on “The Man Card”
Irony, sarcasm (I hope folks know that!). I’m glad my sons,and their friends are everything this man card is not, and nothing that it is.
I would hope so as well. It is in the “Satire” category, after all.