Today is National Selfie Day. Here at REO, we pride ourselves on always being at the forefront of cultural trends. So, we figured we needed to take part in this awesome day that celebrates our society’s obsession with self…we mean, selfies! Unfortunately, we have not developed our selfie-taking skills since we are not female and/or in our teens or early 20s. Additionally, we are ashamed to admit it, but most of us don’t even own a selfie stick. The horror!
We did our best with the gifts we have been given. Our best is not very good, though. In fact, our best is very bad. Still, we can now say we participated in National Selfie Day. Based on our results, we hope our submission will be the catalyst to end this day forever. So, you’re welcome.
Nathan Patton chose to commemorate National Selfie Day by frightening all the children of the world.
Ben Plunkett decided to celebrate National Selfie Day with a reflection into his very soul!
D.A. Speer elected to go with mockery. Ironic mockery.
Phill Lytle, being a giant nerd, did his best “Eye of Sauron” impression.
David Lytle decided to include his daughter in the fun. She does not seem impressed.
As we stated earlier, this is the best we could do. We realize most of these selfies are awful, yet we are but humble men of humble means and we beg your forgiveness for our foibles.
We welcome your selfies on our social media platforms.
- Considerations - April 27, 2021
- How Hobbits Teach Us Courage - May 8, 2020
- One last beautiful gift of insanity from the incredible mind of Benjamin Lloyd Plunkett - May 6, 2020
- Two Brave New Books for a Brave New World - August 11, 2021
- What to do with your Stimulus Money? Buy Books of Arminian Theology, of Course. - March 26, 2021
- Missing the Point of N.T. Wright - August 11, 2020
- Need A New Podcast? Fantastic Listening Experiences We Recommend - October 1, 2021
- Rambling Ever On Pays Tribute to Clarence Lewis - October 9, 2020
- The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse – and the Beauty of Friendship - July 6, 2020